equipment
chinese machinary      chinese equipment      
Main page | News | Guestbook | Contact us
Русская версия

Products:
Mini-factories
Transport
Equipment
Instruments
Food products
Building materials
Leisure and garden inventory
Medicine and public health
Gas and gas equipment
Oil equipment
Chinese Silk
Underwear, T-shirts
Various production line by Customers order
Silver coins
SERVICES
Safety
ABOUT US

Contact us
Tel: +86 13903612274
Email: mega@asia-business.biz

News from China
China calls for public's help to catch overseas graft suspects
7th June 2018
The Chinese government said it has launched a new website to encourage people to offer information on 50 corruption suspects who have fled overseas, even providing information about the streets on which they live in English as well as Chinese.
 
The Central Commission for Discipline Inspection took the fight overseas in 2015 by releasing a list of the 100 most-wanted fugitives that it has since sought to return through operations called "fox hunt" and "sky net."
 
For the second time in the space of a year, the commission released a list of names of people it is seeking — 50 this time compared with 22 a year ago — of whom 23 it says are likely to have fled to the United States.
 
Other countries include Canada and New Zealand. The majority are suspected of corruption, bribery or embezzlement, and 21 of the 50 have been on the run for more than a decade.
 
The commission provided English as well as Chinese descriptions of their suspected crimes and where they might be living, as well as showing their pictures, in a statement released late on Wednesday.
 
Those who have information about them can report on a new website (http://www.12388.gov.cn/ztzz/), although that is only available in Chinese.
 
"The aim of this new announcement is to closely rely on the masses and actively mobilise them," the commission said.
 
Of the 22 suspects whose names it released last year, six have so far given themselves up, it said.
 
China had captured 4,141 fugitives from more than 90 countries and regions and recovered nearly 10 billion yuan (US$1.57 billion) by the end of April, the commission said.
 
Source: Shanghai Daily, June 7, 2018
Shanghai to promote green manufacturing
6th June 2018

 

 
Shanghai will encourage green manufacturing as one of its top priorities to save energy, reduce emissions, and protect the environment. 
 
By 2020, the city aims to set up a mechanism for green manufacturing-related standards and assessment. The government will also improve efficiency of resource and energy use in manufacturing industries as well as boost clean manufacturing.
 
Shanghai will also ensure that 100 green factories, 20 green industrial parks and 10 green supply chains will be established by then.
 
These plans were revealed by government officials at a press conference held Tuesday on the  Shanghai Energy-saving Publicity Week 2018 whose theme is "saving energy, reducing consumption and safeguarding the blue sky."
 
The seven-day event, which starts next Monday, is jointly hosted by 17 departments including the Shanghai Commission of Economy and Informatization and Shanghai Development and Reform Commission.
 
More than 450 activities will be held this year around the city to further raise the awareness of energy saving and emission reduction among local residents and enterprises.
 
To meet Shanghai's goal of a more green and sustainable economy, the city's energy consumption per unit of gross domestic product in 2017 fell 5.17 percent to 0.405 ton of standard coal from a year earlier. The city managed to cut total coal consumption by 930,000 tons from 2016, according to government data.
 
Shanghai aims to further cut its energy consumption per unit of GDP by around 3.6 percent in 2018.
Source: Shanghai Daily, June 6, 2018
China tightens supervision on ride-hailing services
5th June 2018

 The Chinese government has moved to tighten regulation of ride-hailing drivers and platforms, vowing to crack down on illegal activities and irregularities such as unlicensed services, privacy leaks and unfair competition.

 
In a joint statement issued on Tuesday, the Ministry of Transport and six other ministries said they will launch joint supervision of the ride-hailing industry, both for in-progress rides and after-journey services.
 
The joint supervisory mechanism should consist of the departments of transport, cyberspace administration, industry and information technology, public security, the central bank, taxation and market regulation administration.
 
Ministries are entitled to summon ride-hailing drivers and platforms for investigation and correction if unlicensed services, information leaks, tax evasion, unfair competition, illegal transactions or other irregularities occur.
 
Those who fail to correct the irregularities will be forced to suspend online services or be removed from App stores based on relevant laws and regulations.
 
The tightened joint regulation came after a 21-year-old female flight attendant using the online ride-hailing App via the country's biggest ride-sharing company Didi Chuxing was murdered by her hitch driver last month.
 
After the murder, DiDi has come under heavy criticism online due to its loose verification process for drivers and safety measures for passengers. More than 25 million rides are made each day through Didi's App, with more than 21 million registered drivers and car owners, according to the company.
 
China unveiled its first nationwide regulations for car-hailing services in July 2016, granting legal status to the industry. Beijing issued a draft local regulation on the service last year, which took effect in December 2017.
Source: Shanghai Daily, June 5, 2018
China issues statement on Sino-US trade talks
4th June 2018

 

 
Chinese and US teams, led by Chinese Vice Premier Liu He and US Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross, held economic and trade consultations in Beijing from June 2-3, according to a statement issued by the Chinese side.
 
"To implement the consensus reached in Washington, the two sides have had good communication in various areas such as agriculture and energy, and have made positive and concrete progress while relevant details are yet to be confirmed by both sides," the statement said.
 
Liu is also a member of the Political Bureau of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, and chief of the Chinese side of the China-US comprehensive economic dialogue.
 
"The attitude of the Chinese side remains consistent," said the statement.
 
To meet the people's ever-growing needs for a better life and the requirements of high-quality economic development, China is willing to increase imports from other countries, including the United States, which will benefit people of both countries and the rest of the world, it noted.
 
"Reform and opening-up as well as expanding domestic demand are China's national strategies. Our set pace will not change," the statement said.
 
The outcome of the talks should be based on the prerequisite that the two parties meet each other halfway and will not engage in a trade war, according to the statement.
 
"All economic and trade outcomes of the talks will not take effect if the US side imposes any trade sanctions including raising tariffs," the statement said.
Source: Shanghai Daily, June 4, 2018

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192