These plants are particularly suitable to regenerate internal-combustion engine oil including diesel engine oil, gasoline engine oil and internal-combustion engine oils and other machinery’s lubrication oil
LGUER series can effectively remove colloid, oxid, acid, pitch, particles, impurities, water, gas in the oil. Specially, LGUER can restore the color of used internal-combustion engine oil and remove the scent rapidly.
- Two main filtering systems in the LGUER which can ensure the LGUER works continuously by batch.
- Environment friendly.
- Design according to different customers’ needs including Turnkey Project.
- Purify blended oils.
- Low operation cost. and servicing cost
- High regeneration rate.
- Automatic reverse wash system will extend the lifetime of filters and improve the performance of the filters.
||No more than 90о
||86KW 96KW 180KW
|Inlet/Outlet Pipe Diameter
|Explosion safety, B category
|Dimensions with packing
|Weight of packing
|Filtering device I
|Filtering device II
|Exhaust gas processor
Storage vats 2,50*1,3*2m, 2 pcs are required .
Dimensions 3*1,7*2,10 m
Weight 2500 kg
Power 118 kW , heating power 86 kW
During operations it is necessary to add three substances :
1. Al2O3.4SiO2.nH2O (solube glass ) price 350-370 $/ton (price in 2017)
2. Na2O.nSiO2.mH2O (activated clay ) price 240-260 $/ton (price in 2017)
3. С8Р23N5 Tetraethylene (Tetraethylene Pentamine) price 8800-9200 $/ton (price in 2017)
The reagent is low toxic, it should be kept safe from sun rays.
Volume of additive (percentage of oil volume)
1. Al2O3.4SiO2.nH2O 10-25%
2. Na2O.nSiO2.mH2O 1-3%
3. С8Р23N5 Tetraethylene (Tetraethylene Pentamine) 0.5-1% (the main one)
4.С8HNCL polydemethylammonia 0,1-0,25 %
Used oil is filled into receiving hopper. It is heated under conditions of permanent stirring, passes rough filtration via steel filter, all large inclusions such as stones, sand, metal are removed followed by addition of aluminosilicates provided heating according to technological rules and observing oil treatment time behavior .Reagent adding ratio may vary depending on contamination and reduction of acid number. Oil is pumped to reagent vat, the resultant sand is removed and other reagents are added . Then according to the schedule preset time filtration via oil fine filter begins,, then the purifiedied oil goes to collecting tank to cool followed by pouring into 200 L metal barrels. The barrel are sent to the finished products warehouse Then steel filters should be taken off to clean .
1. Operatioon area:
Operation area shoud be closed and ventilaatted properly .
Required space - more than 60 м2 (L - 12 m, W - 5 m)
Cable should be connected to the working space .
Cable specifications: (3×120mm 2＋1×70mm 2). The best way for cable is (3×150mm 2＋1×70mm 2).
Power supply should operate in standard mode
More then 5 standard barrels or 1 oil tank, 2 voulumetric vessels ( volume more than 10 liters) 2 drums, 15 Liters
4. Mounting tools :
Spanners, wrenches, screwdrivers, scissors, rulers etc
Lab with power supply 220V 50Hz and water supply . Chemicals for experiments
6.Chemicals for treatment of the discharged gas :
Vinegar 98%(C2H4O2, CH3COOH) 50kg or sodium hydroxide (NaOH)50 kg
8. Coarse filter and fine filter :
Coarse filter is made of steel with conical hole (inlet - 1000 mesh, outlet - 500 mesh). Stainless steel is recommended . Fine filters can be made of steel or fabric, Each type has its advantages and disadvantages. Metal filter, made of steel sheets is cheap, and has a long service life, but a lot of sludge remains in oil, and it is difficult to clean it .
Filter made of silk bolting cloth is plate and frame filter . Boilting cloth 600-150 mesh is used. Price of material - 150-200 RMB/meter. It is easily mountable and dismountable. easily cleaned of sludge, no oil remains . Diisadvantages: Short service life, high vulnerability, so it necessary to operate it very carefullym and realsilk boltingl cloth can not be replaced by synthetics.
*Specific operation manual for running each typpe oof equipment is given to Customer after purchasing . General operation principles are similar
Test report of treatment of used CC40 diesel engine oil
||Treated oil index
|Water-soluble acid or alkali
Questions & Answers
1) How can LGUER run continuously?
LGUER regenerates waste oil by batch. The company designed two main filtering systems in the LGUER which can ensure that LGUER work continuously by turns.
2)Can LCUER regenerate mixed oils?
Yes, LGUER can regenerate mixed oil including diesel engine oil, gasoline engine oil, hydraulic oil, gear oil and other industrial lubrication oil.
3) What residues or by-products LGUER produce after regeneration?
For standard LCUER series, there are some residues or by-products. There is graphite exist in residues. The graphite is a very valuable substance, customer can extract graphite from residues by themselves. For advanced LGUER series, there are little residues or by- products coming into being during production. (Advanced LGUER series has device which can dispose residues or by-products.)
4)How to dispose residues and by-products?
For Standard LGUER series, customer can burn them or bury them. Additionally, customer can sell then to other factories as fuel.
5) Is every time’s treated oil’s performances the same?
It depends on waste oil. If each batch of waste oil’s performance is the same, the treated oil’s performance is the same
6) What is regeneration rate?
It depends on compositions of waste oil which you want to treat. If there is lots of water, impurities or other matters in waste oil, the regeneration rate is low.
7)What is treated oil?
The treated oil is base engine oil, the grade of treated oil is a bit lower than virgin oil’s.
8)What are treated oil’s applications?
The treated oil can be used as machinery’s lubrication oil, diesel engine oil or other lubrication oil. Customers can add additives to treated oil according to definite applications before reuse. Treated oil can also be used as fuel.
9) What are differences between virgin oil and treated oil?
If the waste oil’s properties (before use) are high, the treated oil’s properties are also high. Generally, the regeneration process doesn’t affect main performances of oil. Some indexes are lower than new oil’s, some indexes are the same as new ones’. (Please refer to test report)
10) Are there any chemical materials needed during processing?
Yes, there are some chemical materials needed in the process (please contact our sales, they will provide you detailed information.)
11)How long is lifetime of LGUER plant?
If operated properly, it can work more than 8 years
12)How about the maintenance of LGUER?
The maintenance is very simple. Replace lubrication oil for vacuum pump every year. Check the filters, valves, gaskets periodically.
13) Does LGUER needs professional engineers to operate?
The operation of LGUER is very simple. Generally, two or three workers can operate it after two days’ training.
14) Does LGUER needs auxiliary equipments?
We suggest that customer order an air compressor which is to improve efficiency of cleaning filter (customers can get it in your own market.). We also suggest that customers order LV oil purifier plant series from NSH. Because customers can use LV to remove particles, water and so on. Generally, customers store treated oil in big tank. During a storage period, there are moisture or impurities dissolved into treated oil.
15) How to install LGUER?
Customer can install LGUER according to operation manual. For LGUER product line, NSH will send engineers to customers’ work site to supervise installation. NSH also provide turnkey project for customers. NSH will establish a workshop for customers including auxiliary facilities.
16) What space does LGUER need?
For LGUER-1, 2, 3, 4,5, it needs about 200 square meters for operation. For LGUER product line, NSH engineers will design it for customers as needed.
17) Delivery time?
For LGUER product line, it needs one or two months’ design time, four months’ establishment time (including manufacture time in NSH factory then transport to customer’s work site and installation period of LGUER and auxiliary facilities )
18) What kinds of engine oil LGUER can not regenerate?
Generally, LGUER can regenerate most engine oils. But for some very high grade gasoline engine oil, LGUER can remove colloid, oxid, acid, pitch, particles, impurities, water, gas. But the color of treated oil is wine’s color after treatment. Customers should mix it with used hydraulic oil or low grade used lubrication oil before treatment in order to get good treatment oil’s color.
19) How long is warranty period?
Manufacturer plant Warrants the plant supplied under this specification against defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of sixteen (16) months from date of shipment or twelve(12) months after the start up of the system. SINO-NSH’s obligation under this warranty is limited to repairing or furnishing, without charge F.O.B. point of manufacture, a similar part to replace any part, which was proven to be defective within warranty period. SINO-NSH shall not in any event be held responsible for any indirect or consequential damages. The performance guarantee will be within limitations as detailed in duty & performance paragraph of this specification.
Oil regeneration unit LGUER-4
А) Main filter
В) Waste oil pump
С) Filtering pump
D) Vacuum regulator
E) Cleaning pump
I) Regeneration box I
F II) Regeneration box II
G I) Filtering device I
G II) Filtering device II
H) Circulating pump
J I) Mixer I
J II) Mixer II
K) Water cooling pump
L) Exhaust gas pump
M) Exhaust gas decompression device
N) Water tank
O) Water cooler
P) Exhaust gas filter
R) Circulationg oil tank
V) Fine filter
W) Vacuum separator
1. Waste oil inlet valve
2, 13. Separating valve
3, 11. Regeneration box I, oil inlet valve
4, 12. Regeneration box II, oil inlet valve
5. Regeneration box I, circulation oil inlet valve
6. Regeneration box II, circulation oil inlet valve
7. Regeneration box I, oil inlet valve
8. Regeneration box II, oil inlet valve
9. Filtering device I, air inlet
10. Filtering device II, air inlet
14. Additional valve
15,17. Filtering device I, oil inlet valve
16,18. Filtering device II, oil inlet valve
19. Filtering device I, circulation valve
20. Filtering device II, circulation valve
21. Filtering device I, bleed valve
22. Filtering device II, bleed valve
23. Filtering device I, pure oil inlet valve
24. Filtering device II, pure oil inlet valve
25, 26. Vacuum separator, bleeding valve
27. Waste oil inlet valve
28. Vacuum valve
29. Pump for oil circulation of inlet valve
30. Pump for oil circulation of outlet valve
31. Drain valve
32. Waste gas outlet valve
33. Discharge gas outlet valve
34. Water cooling valve
35. Water tank outlet valve
36. Filter outlet valve
37. Discharge gas outlet valve
38. Separate oil inlet valve
39. Outlet valve for circulation oil tank
40. Heater's valve
41. Circulation oil inlet valve
42. Regeneration box II, air pump valve
43. Regeneration box I, air pump valve
44. Back pressure valve
45. Vacuum measuring device
46. Filtering device II, air-operated pressure valve
47. Filtering device I, air-operated pressure valve
48, 49. Safety valve
50, 51, 52. Bleeder valve
53. Main filter outlet valve
54. Drain valve pump
Oil regeneration unit LGUER-5
А) Preliminary filter
В) Waste oil pump
С1, С2) Filtering pump
D) Vacuum pump
E) Pure oil pump
FI) Reactor I
FII) Reactor II
G I) Filtration unit I
G II) filtration unit II
H) Circulating oil pump
J I) Mixer I
J II) Mixer II
L) Loading device
M1, М2) Exhaust gas treatment device
PI, PII) Water containers
Q) Foam dissipation device
R) Circulating oil tank
S) Water pump
W) Vacuum separator
XI, XII) Cooler
YI, YII) Radiator
WJRY) Outer heater
1. Waste oil inlet valve
2. Isolating valve
3, 11. Oil discharge valve of reactor I
4, 12. Oil discharge valve of reactor II
5. Oil circulating valve of reactor I
6. Oil circulating valve of reactor II
7. Inlet oil valve for reactor I
8. Inlet oil valve for reactor II
9. Inlet oil air valve for reactor II
10. Inlet air valve of filtering unit II
13,46,47 Isolating valve
14,15. Pressure control valve
16,18,20. Inlet oil valve of filtering device II
17,19,21. Inlet oil valve for filtering device I
22,48. Water discharge valve of filtering device II
23,49. Water discharge valve of filtering device I
24. Pure oil outlet valve of filtering deviceII
25.Pure oil outlet valve of filtering device I
26,27. Oil inlet valve of vacuum separator
28. Overflow oil valve of filtration device II
29.Overflow oil valve of filtration device I
30. Oil inlet valve of filtering pump С2
31. Oil inlet valve of filtering pump С1
32. Branch valve of exhaustt gas treatment device
33. Pump inlet valveВпускной клапан водяного насоса
34. Overflow valve
35. Vacuum valve
36,37. Branch valve
39. Oil circulation tank branch valver
40,44. Heater branch valve j,
41. Outer heater inlet valve
42. Oil circulation pump oil discharge valve
43. Outer heater outlet valve
45. Vent valve
51,52,53. Sampling valve
54. Backwater valve
55. Vacuum meter
56. Pressure sensorr of filtration device II
57. Pressure sensor of filtration device I
58,59. Safety valve
60. Used oil discharge valve
61. Prefilter branch valve
62. Fine filter branch valve
63,64. Branch valve
66. Pressure controller
67,68,69,70. Gas exhaust valve